The WHMA logo is our graphic face to the world. It helps identify our brand to the consumer. This page outlines the proper use of our logo. Our logo is our unifying corporate symbol and these criteria must always be followed:
1) Our logo is to only be produced in our corporate colors: Red (PMS 485) & Black.
2) Do not redraw or distort the logo or tagline.
3) Do not alter the relationship between the logo elements.
4) Reproduce the logo and tagline from approved digital files only.
All WHMA logos must be properly “staged” or positioned in all applications. A clear area must be maintained on all sides of the logo. There is no minimum or maximum size restriction for use.
• The illustrator (.ai) file is best for printing.
• The .png file is best for using in Microsoft Office products like Word.
• The .gif file is best for the web. The .jpeg and .png files can also be used for web.
Downloadable Logo Files:
WHMA Logo Usage Guidelines:
WHMA Logos for Print Usage (high resolution, large file size):
WHMA Logos for Web and Office Document Usage (low resolution, small file size):