The Wiring Harness Manufacturers Association welcomes job opening / job needed advertisements. Posting is complimentary for current members of WHMA, $150 per advertisement for non-members. Ads will be posted in 3 business days of date submitted. Each posting will be active for 3 months, or until the posted position becomes unavailable, at which time it becomes the responsibility of the advertising company to contact WHMA with instructions to remove their ad from the website.
If you have an employment opportunity at your organization that you would like to post, please submit on-line:
If you can’t remember if you are a WHMA member or not, please send an email to Amy Rau at email@example.com
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Summary: The individual will help coordinate and create marketing plans and campaigns, and make sure that the website is promoting the company’s services and products as effectively as possible. The candidate will also work with the sales team and their direct contact with potential customers. The individual will work to generate new relationships and turn clients into repeat customers. They may help to develop sales scripts for the sales team, presentations, and proposals. The scripts are then taken to a prospective client in an effort to get them to buy into the company’s products or services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Create and maintain promotional materials by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Manage and implement e mail, web based and social media campaigns.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with distribution partners.
- Develop promotional material for new product releases and ongoing product awareness.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Additional activities as required in the support of inside sales, outside sales and distributer partners.
- Others duties as assigned.
- B.A. degree in business, marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in B2B sales and/or marketing in computer, networking or electronics field.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good time management and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to write product specifications and descriptions
- Ability to create and maintain e mail marketing campaigns
- Very good to excellent skills with Microsoft office including Power point and Visio
- Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of the customer
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this position, submit your resume:
Position is in St Petersburg, FL 33716
Pay: starting at $22/hr-depending on experience