WHMA/IPC plans to expand the Educational Offerings at EWPTE in support of our mission to lead, educate and connect with companies in the cable and wire harness industry. We invite engineers, researchers, academics, technical experts, and industry leaders to submit technical conference abstracts for the Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo (EWPTE), to be held May 10-12, 2022 at the Wisconsin Center in Milwaukee, WI.
Expert technical presentations are being sought in the following areas:
|· Case Studies on A-620 Success
· Quality Requirements
· ESD Impacts on Harness
· ESD Transmission through Harnesses
· Hi Frequency Cabling
· X-ray Inspection Techniques
· Crimping Challenges/Dos and Don’ts
· Crimp Cross Sectioning
· Wire Harness Troubleshooting
· Reliability Issues and Failure Analysis
· Wiring Harness Education and Training
|· Connector Advances
· Process Equipment/Productions
· Ultrasonics Splicing and Terminating
· Harness Design Drawings Engineering
· Testing – Electrical/Environmental/Mechanical
· Electric Vehicles (EV)/Electric Mobility
· Cleanliness and FOD
· Wiring Harness Rework
Abstract and Proposal Instructions
An approximate 300-word technical conference abstract summarizing original and previously unpublished work covering case histories, research and discoveries must be submitted. The submission should describe significant results from experiments and case studies, emphasize new techniques, discuss trends of interest, and contain appropriate technical test results. Final selected presentations will be limited to 30 minutes. Technical conference paper abstracts and course proposals are due November 16, 2021.
- Proposals due November 16, 2021
- Acceptance by December 20, 2021
- Papers are due March 14, 2022
- Final presentation revisions due April 11, 2022
For more information about the Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo’s Conference, please contact David Bergman, WHMA Executive Director and IPC Vice President of Standards & Technology at DavidBergman@ipc.org.
This article is located in the Sept/Oct Issue of Wiring Harness News.