You won’t want to miss this year’s IPC/WHMA Wiring Harness Innovation Webinar Series, taking place on September 17, October 15, and November 19, 2019. By attending this live, online event, you will gain significant knowledge on cable and wire harness technology while saving on travel expenses and avoiding unnecessary time out of the office.
Building on our previous events in 2017 and 2018, this unique series will give you an opportunity to hear from industry leaders including Panduit Corp., Schleuniger, Komax, Wieland and others. Topics to be covered will increase your knowledge of design, process, product quality and field reliability for cable and wiring harness applications.
Webinar Series Details:
- Two 30-minute presentations- including a 15-minute question period for each session
- Sessions will occur on the third Tuesday each month in September, October and November
- Live start times: Europe – 15:00; USA – 8:00am Central; China – 21:00
- Cost of the Series – IPC/WHMA members $75, Nonmembers $100
- In order to receive the recorded video of the webinar presentations you must be registered for the webinar series.
Webinar Topics to be covered:
- Industry Trends in Wiring Harnesses
- Leveraging Standards to Address Wire Harness Manufacturing Challenges
- What’s New in the Soon to be Released IPC/WHMA-A-620 Revision D
- Innovations in Connector Base Materials
- How Wiring Harness Automation Can Lead to Engineering Efficiency Gains
If you register for the webinar series and you happen to miss one of the webinars, you will automatically receive a recording of the webinar after the webinar is completed. It may take 1-2 days before you will receive the recording.