About the position
CompuLink is seeking a New Business Development – Account Executive in St. Petersburg, FL.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with the personal character and the proven skillsets that project confidence and trust while aggressively developing new corporate relationships.
Independently research, target and call on new opportunities nationwide based upon CompuLink’s core competency in military and commercial cable and harness assembly.
● Primary focus is to target and drive new business development to defense contractors and large original equipment manufacturers nationwide.
● Set up, attend and promote CompuLink’s cable and harness assembly through industry specific trade shows.
● Strong Group presentation skills are required. Must be able to present and differentiate the corporation regarding quality, engineering, production and technical capabilities.
● Technical aptitude in connectors, cable, molding, or in sales experience in electronic contract manufacturing is required. Knowledge of cable and harness assembly market and associated customer base is a plus.
● Candidate must possess the ability to travel nationwide on a regular basis.
● Compensation includes a base salary plus commission commensurate with experience.
CompuLink offers a competitive base salary with unlimited earning potential, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, and paid time off.
Must be a US Citizen or green card holder to apply.
EOE / DFWP
1205 Gandy Blvd. N St. Petersburg, FL 33702
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and salary requirements to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org