About the position
If you’re looking for a company that develops and encourages its employees to grow, has great benefits, and an amazing culture where everyone “works hard and plays hard” together, you found it!
A great place to work
We have an onsite fitness room, free snacks and drinks, cafeteria with full kitchen and a ping pong table, activities committee that helps plan fun company sponsored events throughout the year, dog days, and more. Come join the fun and be part of a great team!
We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic, and hardworking individual to join our team in Manchester, NH.
In this role you will manage assigned product lines from conceptual stages through the products life cycle, to ensure optimal customer service and increased sales.
- Works closely with customers, Sales, MarCom, and members of our worldwide Product Management Team on new product development as well as current product issues.
- Participates in research, development, and definition effort, to maximize the application potential of our machines and develop new equipment.
- Manages beta testing and the introduction of new products
- Establishes training programs in conjunction with Sales, Service and Group Training.
- Ensures that appropriate documentation is created and available for all products. Creates additional sales tools and documentation as needed for the North American market.
- Works with local engineering and third-party companies to expand machine capabilities to provide total solutions that are not covered by the standard Schleuniger product offering.
- Creates and gives presentations at industry trade shows and writes articles for industry publications.
This position is full-time (Monday-Friday) working in our Manchester, NH location.
What you bring to the table:
- BS degree in engineering/technical discipline required; MBA beneficial.
- 5 years of experience in wire processing required. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of education requirements.
- Excellent project management, presentation, and communication skills required.
- Strong technical aptitude required.
- Must be proficient in use of MS Office and CAD software
- Basic machine shop skills (drilling, grinding, sanding, etc.) required. Advanced machine shop skills (lathes, milling machines, welding, etc) a plus.
- Must be team-oriented.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Passport is required
- Travel is approximately 40%
We recruit and hire individuals that add to our success – by seeking employees who are team-oriented, self-motivated, and have great personalities. If you are eager to work in a team environment and have a strong desire to succeed, we’d like to meet you.
We offer our employees an excellent salary and benefits package that includes:
Health | Dental | 401(K) Plan with 100% company match up to 7% of salary | Wellness and Vision Reimbursements | Tuition Reimbursement | Sales Bonus Program | 11 holidays | Paid Leave | Flexible Spending Accounts | Life | Short and Long Term Disability Insurance