About the position
Individual is responsible to ensure all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. Assure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practices, validating processes, providing documentation and managing quality technicians.
• Responsible for overseeing overall quality management systems, standards, processes and manual, which optimize the quality of products manufactured and shipped as well as the quality and consistency of processes used to maintain ISO and AS9100 certification
• Performs pre-award duties when requested by customers
• Reviews contracts and technical data packages to identify the specification requirements which the contractor’s processes must meet.
• May travel to various supplier facilities to perform visual and dimensional inspections on manufactured parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies. Parts will be inspected to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s), industry standards, and specification.
• Familiars with MIL SPEC Standard as it relates to wiring harnesses
• Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment; (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
• Must have practical experience performing in-process and final inspections on machined parts, assemblies, and / or sub-assemblies. The inspections will be performed to engineering requirements specified per contract.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical drawings such as blue prints
• Strong Organizational and Leadership skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to operate a personal computer and other various office machines and equipment
• Background in continual improvement, ISO/AS9100 preferred
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum five (5) years hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment with proven Quality Management System oversight capability.
• Experience supervising subordinates highly preferred.
• Excellent grasp and understanding of IPC, ISO and AS9100 standards.
These physical demands are representative of those that must be met to perform the duties of the job. There may be prolonged sitting and occasional lifting up to 15 lbs. Will be required to use office equipment. Specific vision requirements include reading of written documents and use of a computer.
Email your resume and cover letter to Susan Divila. Her email is email@example.com