About the position
Summary: Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of assigned product or component.
Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including government, industry and customer quality assurance codes and standards.
Reviews purchased products or components, and provides input for acceptance of the product and approval of suppliers
Document data obtained during quality assurance activities and prepare reports to communicate to team members consistent with company policies and procedures.
Develop, document and communicate to management new approaches to solve problems and implement improvements to processes identified during quality assurance activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
2. Assist Quality management in establishing, implementing, maintaining and continual improvement of the quality management system.
3. Develop training to build quality awareness.
4. Interface with Engineering and Operations to ensure transfer to Production of new products are in accordance with approved data.
5. Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audit findings, reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
6. Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a Four-Year college or university and two plus years experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment or 5 plus years experience in Quality Engineering or Management.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Must have advanced computer skills using MS Office products, and various manufacturing software.
Must be a U.S citizen or permanent green card holder.
1205 Gandy Blvd. N St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Please send resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org