Who is DCX-CHOL?
With corporate headquarters in Los Angeles California, DCX-CHOL Enterprises, Inc. is a privately-held, small-business consisting of five (5) manufacturing divisions located throughout California and the mid-west. We provide our customers a diverse range of electronic interconnect products and technologies manufactured to meet or exceed the demanding requirements that are inherent to our industry.
With over 40 years of industry experience as well as dedicated engineering at each manufacturing site and a unique vertical-integration of resources, capabilities and special processes between divisions; our leadership has created a manufacturing corporation with the flexibility of a small business and the in-house-capabilities of a much larger company.
In-House Special Capabilities/Processes:
- CNC Machining
- Tool and Die Design and Fabrication
- Plastic Molding
- Rubber Molding
- Automated Wire Processing and Termination
- Glass-Firing (Hermetic bonding)
- Flexible Metal Conduit Fabrication
- PCB population/soldering
- Automated Electrical/Environmental Testing
- Build-to-print or Turn-key Design Solutions
- And much more…
- Cable Assemblies/Wired Harnesses
- Flexible Metal Core Conduit Assemblies
- Mil-Spec and Custom Connectors
- RF/Microwave Assemblies
- Wired Enclosures/Electronic Box Builds
Primary NAICS CODES: 334511, 334417, 335931, 334419
Contact:Travis Cooper – National Sales Manager 310-516-1692 X 164 – email@example.com